ADVANCED MINDFULNESS AND NEW PERSPECTIVES ON THE SELF
In this video you’ll learn
- How mindfulness can change the relationship we have with our thoughts
- Understanding the principle of “letting go” when practising mindfulness
- How to manage the obstacle of boredom in meditation practice to experience greater benefits and freedom in life
- The two different realities of form and formless and how to understanding this can reduce our suffering
- How learning to stay with the unpleasant in meditation builds greater resilience in life
Rodney Smith is the retired founding and guiding teacher of the Seattle Insight Meditation Society. A former Buddhist monk and hospice director, he has taught meditation for over 30 years and is the author of Lessons from the Dying; Stepping Out of Self-Deception: The Buddha’s Liberating Teaching of No-Self; Awakening: A Paradigm Shift of the Heart; and Touching the Infinite: A New Perspective on the Buddha’s Four Foundations of Mindfulness (Oct 2017).