Mindfulness for greater focus and wellbeing
In this video you’ll learn:
- How mindfulness can be helpful at work
- A powerful mindfulness practice that takes less than 3 minutes and will transform your day
- Cutting edge research to support the benefits of mindfulness
- How mindfulness can make you a better leader (at home and at work!)
- How mindfulness can help you be more assertive
Lori Schwanbeck, co-founded Mindfulness Therapy Associates, a San Francisco based coaching and psychotherapy practice. Lori began her career in consumer product marketing and grew from designing marketing campaigns into focusing on human flourishing. She is a senior teacher and program designer at the Search Inside Yourself Leadership Institute (previously run by Google) and facilitates mindfulness and emotional intelligence trainings internationally in corporate, healthcare, education, and government settings. In addition, Lori facilitates programs for other organizations including: Wisdom Labs, Purpose Blue, and Mindfulness Rx.